BSN NO Xplode Pre Workout Supplement
If you do not yet know what BSN N.O.-XPLODE is, it is one of the best pre workout supplements currently in the market. Other than the ravishing reviews this supplement has been receiving from customers, this wholesome formula claims to provide not just the energy and strength that most body builders are in need of, but it also gives the endurance, focus and muscle pump needed.
Who Makes It?
BSN N.O.-XPLODE is manufactured by one of the best brands in the pre and post workout supplements known as BSN which has in the recent past produced popular formulas such as the BSN Nitrix, BSN Amino X and BSN Hyper-X.
The Power Of BSN NO Xplode
This new pre workout supplement claims to be a great source for those looking for vascularity in their muscle pump, muscle strength, and extra endurance and resistance from fatigue to proceed with heavy workout exercises.
Furthermore, the supplement is available in powder form and one single dose of consumption includes one scoop of powder combined with five to six ounces of water which should be taken 30 minutes before workout.
Ingredients of BSN NO Xplode
Some of the ingredients used in its manufacture include:
- L-Arginine: This is actually the key amino acid ingredient used in the production of Nitric Oxide. It acts as a vasodilator whose role is to dilate your blood vessels to allow healthy flow of nutrients and blood floor to your muscles.
- Gynostemma Pentaphyllum: In addition to helping treat and prevent cardiovascular issues, it is a NO manufacturer.
- Citrulline Malate: Although it is non-essential, it is also an amino acid which we get from food sources and supplements. Its role is to increase the Arginine levels in your body while also increasing the NO synthesis.
- Beta-Alanine: This ingredient is particularly known for its fatigue reducing properties. Being an amino acid, it helps in the production of carnosine in the body which helps in the balancing of the muscles pH which are the primary causes of weakness and fatigue.
- Creatine: This helps in increasing of the muscle mass and has volumizing properties which can be felt after short use. This is why it is particularly used by bodybuilders and athletes throughout the world.
- Phosphate electrolyte infusion: This helps the body in metabolizing energy thereby giving it strength. Further, it helps in muscle contraction and is particularly useful for adding resistance and stamina in the body.
Some of the other included ingredients are:
- Taurine: Not only is this a great antioxidant, but when combined with caffeine, it helps increase the body’s concentration and energy levels.
- Caffeine: In addition to increasing concentration and focus, caffeine helps the body in achieving optimal focus and helps minimize lack of motivation.
Advantages of BSN N.O.-XPLODE
Some of the pros that users stand to gain from this pre workout supplement include:
- In addition to enhancing the body’s NO synthesis, it also helps give the body muscle vascularity which helps maintain nutrient flow and healthy oxygen to the muscles.
- It also increase strength and enhance energy eliminating the need for breaks.
- Helps provide continued mental drive and endurance thereby minimizing the effects of fatigue.
Disadvantages of BSN NO Xplode
Whereas the chances of experiencing some of the side effects are minimal, users may have to cope with diarrhea, headaches, high blood pressure and nausea.
Some common FAQs on this supplement
- Is it safe?
It is actually very safe to use. However, it should not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Additionally, it should not be used by those who are below 18 years and those over 50 years.
- Does it react with other prescription drugs?
Generally, you should seek medical advice from your healthcare provider or doctor before consuming any supplements if you are also taking prescription medicines to avoid their interaction. Thus, if you are Aspirin sensitive or currently taking blood thinners, you should avoid this as this can lead to bleeding.
- Is it safe for use if you have a disease or are being treated?
It is always better to consult your doctor prior to taking any supplements.
As far as customer reviews are concerned, majority of them have been quite positive. However, there have been complaints about diarrhea and sleep deprivation but when consumption is avoided 4 hours prior to sleeping and dosage is reduced, this can issues can be eliminated.
In addition to the positive reviews that BSN N.O.-XPLODE has been receiving, this pre workout supplement is very safe for use. In fact it was awarded the “Nitric Oxide Supplement of the Year” six times in one ago further cementing the fact that is very good and has great results.