Fitness And Muscle Building
The world has become obsessed with weight loss, dieting, healthy eating and everything related to nutrition. However, what everyone should ask is, what else after losing weight? What next after eating healthy. The best answer for this is exercise, working out comes during and after all this.
Fitness entails staying in shape all the time. No one should get comfortable after losing excess weight because it could come back even faster than it left. Nutrition is the first step towards maintaining a healthy body.
What you eat and how much you eat should always be the statement on everyone’s mind. Know your body well in order to know what it needs. This requires one to analyze their daily activities in order to calculate how much of every food group they need.
Water, fruits and vegetables should always appear. Those green leafy things are the gateway to the much needed vitamins by the body. Fruits and water contribute to proper digestion, flashing out of toxins and balancing the body’s pH. A balanced diet of proteins, carbs and fat should be consumed for proper body building and energy provision to the body.
When you have your weight and nutrition right, it’s time to work those muscles. Muscle building is important to both men and women. Women tend to stay away from weight training exercises for the fear of looking muscular while some men don’t want to get too big.
These misconceptions are leading many people fast to the ageing process. For anyone who wants to slow down their ageing clock, it’s about time you start lifting those weights.
Essentials Of Weight Training
- Push yourself to a limit you are not used to. This is the first lesson in muscle training. One should lift weights that will make them strain and force those muscles to come out.
- Challenge yourself with a heavier weight whenever you get used to lifting a certain set. Comfort zones are not good for growth.
- Work on different sections of your body. Plan a schedule of working out the top part then the bottom part in order to build muscles evenly.
- Stick to your schedule. Make your body work a couple of times per week. It will hurt less every time and become fun for you.
- Rest accordingly. Set around two to three days of complete rest. Resting allows your body to form the muscles you’ve been working for.
Importance Of Muscle Building
Weight training should not only be left to athletes, it should be followed closely by everyone who cares about their life.
- Muscle building keeps fat at bay and helps in the loss of any excess fat. This is because it increases your metabolism which helps the body burn fat fast.
- Weight training helps in building strong bones so you won’t suffer in old age.
- It helps one tone up properly.
- It decreases the effect of ageing on your skin. This is where the “ten years younger” look comes from.
With the right professional, weight training will be a great process for everyone. From the moment those muscles come in you’ll be looking forward to your next session.