PhenQ Vs. LeanBean: Review
Starting a weight loss regime can be a daunting task, especially if you do not have the right knowledge and guidance. Besides hitting the gym or other workout activities, choosing the right fat burner can significantly help you achieve your goal faster.
But you might be asking, “Which one should I go for between these two?” If you want an answer to this question, then this article is for you. Here we will run down all the essential aspects of these fat burners to help you make the right decision.
Quick Comparison Between PhenQ and LeanBean:
|Benefits||FDA Approved Ingredient, Suppresses Appetite, Stops Fat Production, Burns Fat, Improves Mood, Boosts energy,||Safe and Certified Formula, Eliminates Fatigue, Reduces Cravings, Enhances Energy.|
|Downsides||It Offers a Shorter Refund Period; It is available only in Online Store.||Not Available in Offline Store, Results Vary, Formulated for Women Only.|
|Side Effect||No Side Effects||Rare Side Effects|
|Suitable For||Both Men and Women (above 18 years)||Formulated for Women|
|Money-Back Guarantee||60 days||90 days|
|Shipping||Free Worldwide||Free Worldwide|
PhenQ has been one of the leading weight loss supplements, manufactured and supplied by Wolfson Berg Limited. It is a reputable company that has been in the business for decades and famous for the production of premium health supplements.
This fat burner has reliable safety records, thanks to its potent natural ingredients without artificial additives. So you do not need to worry about experiencing any side effects while using this fat burner supplement. Besides, it works for both men and women.
What makes PhenQ different from other related products comes with its effectiveness. So far, it has helped over one hundred ninety thousand customers worldwide in achieving their weight loss goals.
Another popular fat burner is LeanBean, manufactured by Ultimate Life Ltd. The main objective behind LeanBean was to create a potent fat burning product for women who desire to burn more calories and lose weight.
Like the PhenQ, the manufacturers have used only natural ingredients and claims to offer a weight loss solution without relying on stimulants. Hence, there are no known side effects that come with this product. Additionally, the manufacturers have claimed that LeanBean also facilities better digestion and leaves you feeling full.
Since its introduction, it has helped many women, including female athletes, achieve a desirable physique.
PhenQ Vs. LeanBean Ingredients:
When it comes to ingredients, there is a significant difference between PhenQ and LeanBean. The only ingredient that is common to both is Chromium.
Although both PhenQ and LeanBean have claimed similar benefits, they use different components. Hence, we will highlight some of the unique ingredients of PhenQ and LeanBean along with their benefits:
Unique Ingredients of PhenQ:
|Ingredients of PhenQ||Benefits|
|Nopal||· It provides a rich amount of amino acids and fibers.|
· It prevents fluid retention in your body.
· It helps against constipation related issues.
|Chromium Picolinate||· It helps in controlling the cravings for sugar and carbohydrates.|
· It maintains an optimal balance of blood sugar levels.
|Caffeine||· It enhances the potency of this pill.|
· It keeps you alert and active all day.
|Capsimax Powder||· It burns fat by boosting the thermogenesis process.|
|L-Carnitine||· It increases your metabolism.|
· It prevents fat from storing in your body.
Unique Ingredients of LeanBean:
|Ingredients of LeanBean||Benefits|
|Konjac Fiber||· It helps to suppress your appetite.|
· It leaves you feeling full.
|Vitamin B6 and B12||· Helps in processing the consumed food.|
· Boost your body’s metabolism.
· It absorbs amino acids.
|Garcinia Cambogia||· It can reduce hunger cravings.|
|Green Coffee||· It helps to regulate the metabolism rate.|
· It boosts energy levels.
· It has anti-inflammatory properties.
|Piperine||· It helps in your digestive system.|
· It helps your body in absorbing nutrients.
|Acai Berry||· It helps with detoxing your body.|
On a close comparison between PhenQ and LeanBean, there are not many similarities with ingredients. Both these supplements use components that are unique and distinct.
PhenQ contains caffeine as a stimulant, which boosts the metabolic process and burning fat. But Leanbean has zero caffeine.
In terms of the number of ingredients, LeanBean stands out as it has included several well-known ingredients. Nevertheless, some ingredients’ dosage is relatively higher than the required amount. It means the chances of experiencing side effects are higher while using LeanBean.
On the other hand, PhenQ has used the correct dosage following the clinically approved amount.
PhenQ Vs. LeanBean—Benefits:
Now that we discussed the ingredient, it is time to run down the main benefits of PhenQ and LeanBean:
Main Benefits of PhenQ:
PhenQ works from five different aspects to help you achieve your weight loss regime faster. Following are some main benefits that you can expect from PhenQ:
- Suppresses your appetite: this fat burner prevents overeating by curbing your appetite.
- Burns your extra fat: it increases your metabolism and thermogenesis, thereby speeding up the fat-burning process.
- Stops fat production: it stops new fat cell production, thereby preventing further weight gain.
- Boosts your energy level: you will not feel tired with this mixture of an energy-boosting pill.
- Improves your mood: it means you will not feel cranky during your dieting process.
Main Benefits of LeanBean:
LeanBean contains twelve proven ingredients that can help you to burn fat while keeping your womanly shape:
- Curbs appetite and carvings: LeanBean contains appetite-suppressing properties, thereby assisting in an effective weight loss regime.
- Energy-boosting formula: whether you are exercising or studying, you do not need to worry about reducing your energy level with this supplement.
- Less fatigue: by consuming two LeanBean pills thrice a day, you get adequate energy for the whole day.
- Gets rid of imbalances: LeanBean contains several essential ingredients, such as Turmeric, Vitamin B6, and B12, that help remove all toxic substances from your body.
PhenQ Vs. LeanBean – Final Verdict—Which is the Number One Fat Burner?